0

My Bday at 28 Aug

Hello ppl! Sorry din blog for so long d cuz these few days seeing Anime WHHOOOOLE day. So, holidays are finally here!!! But two weeks later UPSR d.... I'M SO NOT PREPARED MAN!!! I need more time.....

Anyways, yesterday was my real bday, ate cake, but tomolo (Sunday) I'm celebrating at my gran's place. Cuz my cousin bro same bday date wit me juz different year. WHy so qiao wan?! Even my youngest uncle on my dad's side bday is on 30th August!!! = [] =

Well, at first, i go out with my family buy my bday present: Vampire Knight Volume 3!!! AHHHHH~ I'm soooo happy!! My own very first comic book. And is myA-fav anime!! :) I'm too happy to be true. But when Christmas that time i wan Chibi Vampire Comic. :P

< My book my dad buy for me



< The cake is nice!!! :)


< Me and my sis take one pic 1st



<>.<





< Me picking on the cake and slowly enjoying ^ ^



Anyways, the cake was nice. And this Sunday eat cake again. I am lucky!! :) See you on my next post! Byby~

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top