0

Latest News and a Lesson

Hello ppl! I know now i dun often blog d. But now i'm back! So... How have you ppl been? Answer me @ the chatbox k!

Now i got nothing to do... Cuz Naruto and Bleach see finish d all the episodes i got. Now i'm using LimeWire to transfer the file. So ma fan, but wat to do? I wan see mar.. And just recently i am really interested in the comic Demon Diary. I dunno y, but i like it. Especially Raenef looks so cute and adorable and Eclipse is so damn cool. U shud see it too. But leh, only got 7 volumes. So sad. :( Not comin out Volume 8 y'know! So saddening. But i still LURRV that comic. Ok, now almost wan end of the year d. UPSR is just next week man!! I'm not stress o wtv, but just feel so scary sometimes. Next Tuesday d... So fast... Wan go Form 1 d... I very 舍不得 you know.. WAHH~

Now, i'm also writin a book called 'Runaway Girls Life Journal' that is about... Nvm, very long story to say in words. End of year i'm printing this book out using my own printer. I hope can faster finish lor..

Time passes so fast, another year of or life gone d.. Oh ya, and ppl, dun use Internet explorer to type in your blog. I keep typing wrong and slow. Anoyying!! =.= So i'm gonna continue this post later.

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top