0

I indefinitely have Misery.

I find this picture funny! xD




Hellow, everyone :)
So, how are y'all doing? 
exams are OVER! 
only two days, though =.= 
all the tests crammed into two days.


what is wrong with the school?! AGGGGHHHH! 


*breathes deeply*


XX seconds later...


*calms down*


Owhkae :)
back to normal, after fussing and being pissed off by tests.
damn that Lam Lam ge weih =.=
Sejarah only got one wrong! 
What is wrong with her brains?! 


SOMEONE TELL ME WHY....!


Anyways,
i'm still obsessed with We'll Be A Dream, 
just that i didn't play it that much as when i did on Sunday. 
played it 24/7. 
now i'm obsessed with...
Addicted to Love.


But it's got nothing to do with the title of this post!


And Misery is Maroon 5's song, and it's kinda cool! ;D 


Why did you put me in misery?
Now the sun is killing me;
i'm gonna get you back, 
gonna get you back.


;)


doesn't everyone have misery?


ohhhh, 
and today i created a kinda cheesy quote (only in my opinion though!) :


If you were a squirrel and I were a nut,
  I'd let you eat me with all my heart. 




Tuh-tuh! =)








0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top