0

I'm Starstruck; Baby can't you rip my heart out?



Hiiiii! :D
Yes, I randomly found this picture on Google Images, 
and it's kinda....
cute? xD

Now I'm
Startstruck.
Baby can't you rip my heart out?
I'm so,
Starstruck.

And what song is it this time?? xD
(maybe i should really have a song guessing competition here in my blog!)

AHHHH!
i know!
i'll just make a poll in my blog :D
how smart can I be? >P 

^ learned how to be perasan

Anyways, 
today i did something something which was because of that crappy school something something,
so there isn't much to post about today. :/ 

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air,
Can't live can't live with no air;
It's no fair whenever you ain't there,
There's no air, 
no air. 

Yesh,
I'm altogether obsessed with some of the old songs in my kind-of-slightly-long songs list.
Like :

Starstruck! 
Both by 3OH!3 *screams* and Lady GaGa. 

The Great Escape!
by the all too cool Martin Johnson and his band, Boys Like Girls


           

Oooh!
you noticed the similarities between the songs?

yes, yes;
they are (almost) all my favorite singers! :D

Then still,
there is....

Wake Me Up When September Ends!
obviously a popular and old song by Green Day (makes me think of the song Bad Day too)
but it's super great!
I just love the tune...
Unlike 21 Guns;
too sad, too tragic. =/

She's Got a Boyfriend Now!
also by the SUPER DUPER GREAT band Boys Like Girls! :D

Heart Heart Heartbreak!
GAHHHHH! Boys Like Girls!! GAAAAHHHHH! 

Anyways, enough about Boys Like Girls! (for now)
as I might faint again talking about my obsession with them.
They just R-O-C-K! ;D

And I just loveee 3OH!3's website! [link]
really cute cool stuff to check out there :)

well then, 


i think i've gooonnnee 
MENTALL! :D 

Men really are TALL. xD

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top