0

I'd make you say oooh.


OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I freaking cried when I read this, 
why lahh.
J.K. ROWLING,
Promise me you'll write another book?

I wanna eat Rupert Grint's hair.
Well whatever,
I still love 3OH!3.
And Boys Like Girls.
You know how Paul Gidovanni is so hot?
like FUCK YEA.

TUMBLR IS AWESOME,
I CAN'T GET TIRED OF IT.
MAKES ME HAPPY.
ESPECIALLY CEREAL GUY.
AND TROLL FACE.
AND RETARDED SMILING FACE.

I'm sorry for promoting this on Blogger,
but i can't help it.

Tumblr rocks,
deal with it.
Visit!
Follow!
I follow back like crap!
You'd ask me questions!
Then I'll be happy!
And I'll reblog your Harry Potter posts!

WHEEEE.

Form 2 boring lah.
Kenapa ni?



HOOOOYEAAAAHHH.
Please 3OH!3,
Why Justin Bieber can come then you can't?
HUHHH?!?!?!
HUUUUUUHHHHHH?!?!

Come lah,
i'd go.
Oh and Boys Like Girls,
come again yeah ;D
Ooooohh and Far East Movement.
And Alex Pettyfer.

I await Beastly like,
SOOOO FREAKING MUCH WEIH.
And I Am Number Four.
FUCK YEA.

(Y)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top