0

Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
It's been a long time, bloggie.
I'm sorry for abandoning you for such a long long time.
How many days was that?

BEASTLY AND I AM NUMBER FOUR IS OUT AGGHHHH *does crazy fangirl dance*

SCORPIA RISING IS COMING OUT END OF THIS MONTH *leaks a happy tear* 

I LOVEEEE FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI *screams* 

But it's exam time now so,
fuuuuhhh.
Spoiling all the fun.
I nidda study for History.
But then, but, but, buttttttttttttttttttt,
I'M LAZY.


Guhh, 
I love gay people.

SPOILER SPOILER 
Kurt and Blaine are (most probably) going to kiss in thenext episode of Glee!
MY UNDYING LOVE FOR GAYS, HOYEAHHH.
I love semes <3 

Gay people are awesome :B
Yaoi rules :B 
I like Francisco Lachowski :B
Unfortunately he is not gay :B
If not I'd love him to BITS AND PIECES :B 



UNNNFF HE'S SO CUTE.
WHAT IS AIRRRR?!

You love him too I slap you.
He's mine. 
:)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top