0

Just a little something.

As you might know, probably, I'm not sure -coughs awkwardly- uh, I've been participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month, people, just Google it) since 2011 and it's one hell of a time for my brain. It has nothing whatsoever to do with what I'm about to type about next. I just wanted to say that. Okay.

Sometimes I don't know myself. I really don't. I'm in the middle of puberty, still, and I 'know' myself but I don't 'know' what I 'want'. For example, I like this sort of shirt with these cool designs and things like that. Use your imagination. No matter how much I like it, I can't seem to want to buy it or wear it. I don't know, something like that. I confuse even myself sometimes.

I'm thinking that in the future, in college, I'd want to be a loner. I can be trapped in my own little world and try to wait for someone to break through my chinky barriers and things like that and we end up married, maybe. Maybe those sort of things only happen in mangas. 

I'm off to cook my Korean instant noodles right now they just taste really good. If you really wanna know, I'm having seafood flavour.

Ahem ahem.

I also want to make tons of friends and just be the 'cool kid with lots of friends' in college later on. I want to mix with other people. I want to mix particularly with people who share the same interests with me. I find it hard to find those people though, but we'll see. I want to live happy and actually have all my friends on Facebook know me for who I am. 

I think I'll continue on that topic at some later time. 

Incidentally, I haven't been feeling too well lately. I'm thinking that I have this thing called IBS (Irritated Bowel Syndrome) and it's really uncomfortable. I get hungry but my throat doesn't seem to want to swallow. I think I'll take it easy on food for the next few days. 

For now, adios.
Don't expect too much of an update from me, though.

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top