0

I'll be there, in the nick of time .


WHOA.
I haven't had the craving for blogging two times in a day for a very long time now.

Watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at 1:56:21 now.
OHMIGOSH,
I don't wanna continue,
BUT I HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE TO SEE THE OUTCOME,
even though....

*sob sob*


I would have to see Sirius Black die.
But I don't want him to!
J.K. Rowling,
WHYYYY DID YOU MURDER HARRY'S ONLY RELATIVE.
Urghhhhh.

Wish me good luck,
while I try to hold back my tears later.
/:


Although,
I actually feel like crying already.
Maybe I should read the book,
you know,
later.
So that I can silently cry without anyone noticing.



SOB SOB SOB.

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top