0

You've got the whole world spinning, spinning ,



Heyyy people :D 
OH YES I'M STILL ADDICTED TO TUMBLR TOO BAD HAHAHAHAR 

Well, 
how long has it been since the last post?
Maybe a month or so?
I feel sad for my blog.

AS I SAID TOO BAD HARHAR.

I'm too lazy to type, type and type on this blog anymore.
NYEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.
Tumblr is just posting random pictures (or in my case, funny pictures mostly related to HP) 

WATCHED RAPUNZEL AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME YESTERDAY.
Still love it ;D

A great classic tale twisted and as the movie line says,
tangled.

Most probably I'll be back here,
When I feel like it.
HEEEHEEE.

P.S. I watched the 1938 version of The Hound of the Baskervilles, 
and it was kinda nice, 
all black and white.
BUT THE HOUND WAS FUNNY, HAHAHA.

P.P.S. Relink for my Tumblr :

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top