0

You're gonna be the first one on my wish list .



WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA .
Suddenly it's the third post of the day?! 

Well,
for the record,
I DIDN'T (REALLY) CRY FOR HP AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX.
But then...
They should've made Sirius' death more..
T-R-A-G-I-C .
Just saying.

Because, he was like the only family had left.
I'm still sad, though .
During the last part when Luna Lovegood held Harry's hand while finding her shoe,
was for some reason touching to me.
There was some water in my eyes but it couldn't fall down.
Should've watched it in the room,
where my mum wouldn't know I was crying ;D

Well,
going to watch HP and the Half-Blood Prince tomorrow after coming back from swimming.

Tooooooodles :D 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top