0

Heyyyy - eeyyyyy (?)

Harlo there!!

Sry i didn't post for like.... 9 days edi???
So,
SOOOORRRRYYYYY D:


K, let me recall my memory about what happened these past few days.... Hmm..

AH!!
I went to Tony Roma's with my mum and sis and eat the New York strip. expensive, but NICEE :D
And i LOVE LOVE LOVE the baked potatoes topped up with sour cream and cheese P:
My mum ate the grilled atlantic cod (i guess) together with butter rice and it was good too!!! :)
Then the pesto with the complimentary bread was also good. Its comsisting of Parsley, garlic, butter, salt and pepper.
all grinded together And its nice ;)

Then last Sat i went together with SH to 1 Utama popular to buy stationary and stuff
Then i also bought chewing gum and kept chewing the whole time. And we went to Anime Tech and Comic Paradise
Comic Paradise wasn't very nice cause all the manga are in either Chi or Eng
Then went to MPH to find notebooks cause Popular doesn't have em' but MPH also tak ada. Then went to see the manga section in there.

It wasss really a paradise :D
I wanna buy all the manga there
but sadly, there's no money in my pocket :(


And i hate my Geografi teacher Puan Norrahijahayu (i know the name is too long but i suddenly could memorize it)
ABSOLUTELY HATE HERRR
and my Sejarah teacher change edi :)

Now its a sissy sounding guy but he's really nice
Not like the other teachers :S

Alright, now i'm seeing Boku ni Natta Watashi and the anime Ladies vs Butler

toodlessss :)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top