0

In love with Bakemonogatari again

Hello there!!

Yes, i'm in love with the anime Bakemonogatari again.
I like the ending where Araragi and Senjougahara kiss.
So funny yet its romantic XD

And i've been hard working today as to change my blog template yet again. This is like the 7th time edi????

I've even put my wallpaper a Bakemonogatari pic.
AM I CRAZY OR WHAT???
The last wallpaper was Koukou Debut
And got one side chapter called Enren Debut
I also saw the mangaka's other manga,
Aozora Yell
I think the mangaka likes baseball cause all her comics got things related to baseball

Anyways i still like Koukou Debut than Aozora Yell but Bakemonogatari is better than Koukou Debut! :)

And these few days i'm like SOOOOOOO obsessed with Katy Perry and 3OH!3 songs
like Hot and Cold, Starstruckk (this is an A++), Don't Trust Me etc etc.
They rock!!!

I like Katy Perry cause her voice is very unique. She can sound serious and sometimes very playful. AHHH~
3OH!3 songs are sick i admit but the tune is nice

Nice leg daisy dukes
Makes a man go *whistle*
Thats the way she comes through like *whistle*

I'm also so in love with YUI's Never Say Die.
I sing it almost everyday when no ones near. :P

Yanna chan keredo
Ii koto ga anna no jinsei
Sou yatte tsuzukenda
Baby Never mind never say die

:D
I like YUI's songs and lyrics cause they're meaningful and make you wanna hear more.
I'm addicted O^O

And i finally decided to sign up for a deviantART account since i didn't feel very lazy XD

maybe next time i'll scanlate my arts
today i drew a few new pictures
and i finally learned how to draw a gothic skirt properly
maybe next time i'll also try to color my artwork ??

K, time for byebye~

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top