0

A weird and funny day

Hello ppl!!

Today was a most weird day, i tell you.
Firstly, Jejarum Guy (it's Jess's stalker) is really dumb and weird.
When we wan go back home edi, Siew Hui kept nagging about my dad not coming yet.
Then Jejarum Guy was beside us thn Siew Hui SARCASTICALLY said 'You know ah, got this guy from Jejarum keep stalking me ahh' Then i replied 'Stop being so sarcastic laa' then we talk talk talk and she keep saying my father very late ah bla bla bla

Then SUDDENLY,
Jejarum Guy take RM10 out and give Siew Hui O.O
I was flabbergasted
I've never been more
Then he say (in a weird english-sissy way) 'This is your taxi fare, you wan go back rite' then Siew Hui take the money and walk inside
I flashed past him and asked 'You seriously give her ah?'
Then the reply he gave me was like half nodding his head and half shaking it
So i was like, HUH?!?!!? This guy siao wan isit???!!!

Then when i was talking with Siew Hui then he come in again
Siew Hui was like 'Faster run!!He wan his money back!!'
AND SURPRISINGLY.....
He came and said while holding out another RM10 ' RM10 not enough to go back ah? Nah.'
Then i felt SHOCK-ER than before
HOW CAN THIS GUY BE SO WEIRD?!?!!

Then he walk away and Eugenie passed by.
Siew Hui told her what happened and she's like 'OK!!! WHERE'S MY DAD AHH?!!! HE DIDN'T COME ISIT?!?!' Then we walk outside and she tell that Jejarum Guy 'Ehh!! My dad dunno whether coming anot weih... Can you give me money ahhh???' THEN...

SURPRISINGLY AGAIN
He took his wallet out and gave Eugenie another RM10
I was thinking 'SERIOUSLY?!?! THIS GUY SIAO WAN AH?? TOO RICH ISIT??' I felt as SHOCKED-ER than EVER.
Then she asked for another 10 and he took out his wallet, then showed her. Only left a few ringgit inside. Then she run inside and shout thanks to him.
Then my father came edi.
While going in the car i shouted to him 'Thanks for your 20!!!' Then he's like looking around like a dungu there.

UNBELIEVABLE rite.
And today scouts was fun!!!
We learn how to tie buku sila (which isn't fun given the fact that i have no patience to tie one and i hate complicated stuff that takes time) But after 3 tries, i got it right. And we played one game today called the Bomb Game
It's quite weird la, and our group is called Spongebob Squarepants XD
Then we shout and shout until i almost no voice and i'm still very thirsty now.
I think i'm gonna get cough =.=

SERIOUSLY, THIS IS THE WEIRDEST DAY!!

OK, time for byes cause my blog post is getting LONGER AND LONGER-ER :P

P.S. Jejarum Guy pronounces 'stalker' as 'stulker' or 'stolker' O.O

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top