0

Why m' I posting again =.= | ?

Heyyy

I don't know why i feel so rajin today...
2 blog posts in 20 mins
And in that 20 mins i was seeing Eugenie's n' Yi Qing's blog

NICEE LEEHH!!! :)

Gahh.... I'm obsessed with Shounen-Ai =.=
Opposite of Yi Qing worr~ :(
I guess its because all the mangaka that draw shounen-ai the guys are all SEW COOOOLL AND HANSUMMM~ >3<

Harharhar.

I'm lovin' Yu Yamada's Free yet again.
How many times must i fall in love with all these things????

WHO KNOWS.

I just feel like doing that then i fall in love with that thing like a billion times already.

Ex. Merupuri, Free, Bakemonogatari etc etc.

YEAH. So??
I also love fantasy comics but i don't like those in another world wan cause some the story setting is different and you gotta learn how they do things in that other world. So i prefer those like 1/2 Prince
Ex. Set half half in real world and computer world.

Like that is easier to understand.
'Cause some like 07-Ghost the setting is really peculiar and you gotta know wad happens and stuff
I'm lazy, yeah.
Sooooo??

Happy now.
Dunno why. >.<

:) :) :) :) :)

Heh heh heh.

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top