0

kaichou wa maid-sama!

heyy earth-ians! (if you're not a HUMAN, that means you're an ALIEN, and aliens can't read blogs KEVIN HOH!)

alrighty, big news here!!
although it hasn't been even one month since KWMS's last chapter came out (maybe P.O. is really SLOW this time...?)
but the anime is going on!! :D
Now until episode 5 that is subbed, if you wanna see Episode 6, it's in R.A.W. (not RAWR!) so, see whether you understand what the hell they're talking about! (did i just criticise japanese? i hope not.)

i'm waiting waiting waiting for my laptop!
saw it in the newspaper so planned to show my dad later when he comes.
gerrhh!
he call me buy HP pulak!
but ACER is still cheaper you know!
Even the good quality COMPAQ is like.... RM2000++
DURH!
the ACER i wanna is RM3000..... Eff weih.
but my sister say its quite good, so i decided on that model.
dunno whether my dad will geddit for me.....

*hoping*

P.S. Siew, go see your profile PROPERLY, and i'll wait for your number!!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top