0

sorry sorry sorry sorry [lecka?]

To Siew (blogs sure are useful!) :

OK larhh..... Sorry made you cry okay... SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY [lecka lecka??]

LOL.

Okay.

I'm realleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sorry to hurt you. Actually i never really wanted to fight but i guess because the stupid [waterfall] i'm really moody these few days.

Don't you know that only when i'm with YOU then only i'll truly laugh like now?
I really really really, need you in my life to make me happy. Alright?

You make me happy, babe =)

P.S. next time just TELL me if there's something wrong, i'll listen! (unless it's something sick, den you don't really need to share it with me)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top