0

New guitar!

HELLOOOOO!

Alright, here i am UPDATING again about my new thing! :DDD

I'VE GOT A GUITAARR!

And i named it 'Velonica', Aqua Timez song =w=

=) I wanted a black one, but whatever =.=
Its better to have one than not have any!
Riteee? XD

Well, on Monday (which was Teacher's Day -belated)
it was REALLY F*CKING BORINGGG!
and that idiot Dave (short name) is so freaking selfish! he wants nobody to help him and in the end the whole eating process just got slower by another ten minutes =.=

Our class had no esteem for the whole day.
But well.
Today our energy came back!
Cause everyone was like talking happily etc bla bla bla. =)

I've been touching my guitar for the past few hours!
I'm crazyyyy about this guy up there                       ^ this one
his name is Fred/Lucas
really cute =w=
go see his channel on youtube! :D

P.S. guitar still rocks better than your KAZOO, Elijah! >P

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top