0

stupid facebook + kwms 7!

heloooo everyone.
again.
yeah, wtv.

Okay, my trip to Ipoh was QUITE enjoyable. *heehee*
Food was... OKay standard lahh.
When went to eat Nyonya food at the Yum-Yum restaurant, the kerabu was AWESOME!
But... I ate all the chili padi i took and then my stomach burned and my lips were barbequed. Slightly. XD

Then today.... Finally KWMS episode 7 subbed came out!
But this episode also came out in the manga so.... I kind of know the story edi =w=
And the last episode was no kidding!
Usui kissed Misaki which should be in Chapter 3 but it showed on only Episode 6.
So, not much difference eh?
Can't wait for the show to load.... AGHHHHH..

I missed 3 days of school...
NOOOO...
I hope got not that much homework, cause after holiday for a while starting to feel really lazy again. UHUHU.

Den last night only started making the front page of my Sejarah project and i put Cikgu Ridzuan's name in PINK XD
Hope he'll give me extra marks as he LOVES pink. =P
Hint : Look carefully at the sentences and notice the HIM. Geddit now?


Anyways, bought a new keyboard for my laptop and a few more accesories to go with it. 
Most probably going out SHOPPING for stuff tomorrow afternoon at most probably too, 1 Utama.

I wanna buy Esprit pants babeh!

And also a new mouse and some more shirts....

Well, call my dad belanja me eat nice stuff lor! *kekeke*

Then dunno why Facebook got problem!!! >(
Cause i wanna change my display pic, but i CAN'T!
Thats the problem!! *sigh*
My new laptop got those kinda photo features so i went and tried it out and some turned out nice so, wanted to put as my profile pic but NOOO!
Facebook keep telling me got error, got error.
Very fan wan you know =.=
So like that edi then i uploaded those pics into my photo albums in the end or posted it on my wall.
DAMN.
i can put those photo's on my album but not my profile pic??!?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!? 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top