0

Missing everything

hello, and be warned!

this post will be something that would indicate glum and gloominess,
so are you feeling happy now?
if you are then just press [X] on the window screen please. =)
If you're feeling OK/Moody,
you are welcome to read more.

SO BE WARNED!


Anyways, i dun like some ppl in my class now...
just feel like poking the ppl i hate.

WAIT. I shouldn't be talking about that.
I should be writing about something else now!

I MISS 6A!!! ='(

I miss everyone there... including ma yi hui (i know, this sucks a little)
and others.. I miss Puay Chai the most!
Just now i looked back into my older posts in early 2009 and what i saw was that i didn't appreciate what i had last time. I just kept waiting for more exiting things to happen.

But honestly, that was the most exiting time!

I miss all my best friends, 6 in all, which i haven't seen in a long time.
especially Renee.
You're still the best.

I wish you luck with... You know what. ;)

Sigh.

Can the clock turn back now?
Can i go back and fix all my past regrets?

I guess not.

But i'll try not to think too much about this or else i may get a mental breakdown or maybe some kind of depression.

Anyways, being happy still matters!

=) Hope that this post didn't seem that gloomy and send all you people jumping down roofs or any other stupid thing. (not to say that you are stupid, but...)

P.S. Can't wait to see Renee in the holidays.. >w<

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top