0

I fantasize ; and then start to realize .



GHEEHEEHEEHEE .

For some reason ,
I feel weird now.

Feeling uncomfortable here, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.

What the hell?! 

Oh,
and I read someone's blog just now,
really funny.
LAUGHED LIKE COW ! (did I want to type OW??)

And everyone was like....
paining today xD
If you can understand that,
only the girls were paining lahhhh .
We had the stupid HIV injection (screw you painful shit) and everyone was screaming,
going F@%k you whenever anyone touches their left arm.
But I don't even feel pain..?? 
Seriously,
right after they took the needle out of my skin (ohhh bad memories) I didn't feel anything.

HEY,
I'm special ;D 

And now,
I've got to do A LOT OF WORK
For my dad.

*sighs*

Bye .
Oh and,
Hi. I forgot to say that. Ooops. 

*depressed of work* 
*clicks mouse tiredly*
*loads screen*

Post was successful! 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY (?!)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top