0

Snap, snap. I think I'm in love .



Hye.
I finished reading Just One Bite by Kimberly Raye yesterday,
AND IT WAS A FREAKING NICE READ.

Continuing Deception Point by Dan Brown now,
borrowed to me by the MPPJ Library.
Thank you for giving me such a suckish book :D 
Angels and Demons wasn't available then,
sadly :(

Saw Gan Yi Quan and Xin You there last Saturday.
And I met a new friend, called Samantha :D 
She's nice (: 
Then I think I waved at Yi Quan about... 3 or 4 times?
YiKing said that when he went back home he told her that he saw us, he was like :
I am a superstar . *proud* *patting chest*

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA.

She has a nice brother lahhh actually,
better than abusing her every day,
beating her,
slashing her with a knife.

OOPS.
Said too much, mostly just saw that in dramas and stuff.
HEEHEEEHEE.

Played a lot of Hangman today,
mostly guessing about Korean singers or maybe English ones .
Then when Cheng Leng made one about Jocelyn , it went something like this :

She cannot cheat on her husband, but her husband can cheat on Jocelyn.

LOL.
I was laughing there and they both were like violently spanking each other (!?)

Still loving Dirty Picture,
but my sister thinks the lyrics are kinda stupid.
EEUUURRRGGGGHHH . >(

Bye bye bye (:

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top