0

I hate the way I love you too much .


Hiiii . 
Not gonna post so much this time so , uhh uhh uhhhhhh? 

I'm currently obsessed with Dirty Picture by Taio Cruz now >O
IT SOUNDS AWESOME.
I became obsessed at about... half an hour ago.
Heard it on the radio xD
Sounds great (at least better than I first heard it on YouTube, dammit)


And also I keep feeling like posting Hero/Heroine lyrics and stuff and Facebook and MSN,
but I think I posted all those a long time ago.
HEEEHEEEHEE .
Also, I like Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls,
AGAIN .

Ohhhhhh boy,
I'm such an obsesser . 
A new word!
O-B-S-E-S-S-E-R .
Spell it. Say it .
Pronounced as (almost typed ass HAHAHAHAHAHA)
ORB.SESS.SER.


My personal trait :D
I hope you like it! (am I mad..?) 
Nothing else to talk about so...
time to say bye?

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE TTFN BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE .



P.S. Liar, liar, Raushen pants on fire >I


Hot weiihhhh :D

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top