0

Like that forgotten diary page .



Hellow everyone :D 

I'm sorry for not blogging about Leadership camp
I was too lazy.
TOO BAD TOO SAD.
(but it's already been one week...!)

OH WELL.
Just to say,
the whole camp was about games games games games games GAMES .
Happy?
Mostly are all task games,
where you gotta find for a senior and get their task,
or find stuff,
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLEH BLERH BLOH.
Twice we had to climb up and down to the roof of the gym
and jump down from the high wall near the science block.
DAMN I CRIED.

Yeah, I seriously did.

Me = seriously scared of heights and bugs 

Climbing up the gate or the wall by the Scout den already freaks me out =/
And the one near the science lab is even worse! 

Came back and did N-O-T-H-I-N-G for the rest of the holiday then poof :

It's Tuesday already?! 

For three days the whole class went to 2 Dahlia to study (more like playing) because the Form Six (great bubble tea, heh heh heh) wanted to use our class.

And at last;
tomorrow we're going back to 1 Dahliaaaaaaaaa 
;D 

I missed my old place,
where I could stash all my books and have the fan on top of me . (?!) 
HMM HMM.
good times :D 

Did I just post too much?
Oh well then .

BYE  BYE  BYE  BYE  BYE  BYE  BYE  BYE 
(:



P.S. Why the heck am I suddenly active on deviantART?!!?! 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top