0

Sometimes, every day is just like a fairytale .



Hello.
Oh and,
if you want to ignore the last post,
feel free to :D 
I was just randomly crapping on my blog,
venting frustrations?? (oh and the readers have to suffer and read?!)

I'm feeling calm now,
I guess .
Trying not to feel pissed off here .
Mhm mhm .
I think I'm doing a great job ;D

Finally downloaded finish The Sorcerer's Apprentice just a few hours ago,
and watched with my sister.

DAMMIT.
Now I wanna do magic =P
I've got the magggicccc in meee :D

oh damn i'm feeling pissed at myself

IGNORE THAT.

Anyways,
I wish wish wish wish that someday,
all the bad things will just become an imagination.
I can live with it,
but SUSAHNYA;

Oops.
Didn't want to bring anything emotional to this post but well,
damage has been done.

NASI SUDAH MENJADI BUBUR-CHA-CHA .

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Something better to say :


AWWW CODY SIMPSON I WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT ;D


P.S. Sorry I was randomly crapping.


0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top