0

90th post! Finally...

Hey ppl! This is my... DEDEDEDE! (trumpet) 90TH POST!

I hope i can make it till 100 in this month... Since now i got not much thing to do... After UPSR d everyday linger around looking for someone to fight with. XD




^ Maybe i'll be like that one day out of boredness. Then i can join my pals in Tanjung Rambutan. WAHAHAHAAH~

Anyways, the last post i posted was yesterday, and another few japanese words i thought about this morning dissapeared from my head suddenly. =.= My memory so cha d!!!!! OH NOO

OK, my story 'Runaway Gals Story Journal'.
I had just done 20 pages yesterday yesterday. Which is 2 chapters. Maybe i shud make it one only? Cuz alot of books got long, long chapters. Haih, today weekend... So bored. I kinda like school now. At least your're learning something instead of 'hang kai' at home or somehwere else. Maybe SS2 market lor. ^^

Another two words that suddenly pop out in my mind:

明日 Ashita (ah-she-tah) ~Tomorrow

SHIT! My memory sucks now.... I can't remember d.. Got two words i dunno what pronouncation in chinese, but i know how to write, pronounce. So cham la me.... Honto ni baka la.... Stupid brain. I hope can work properly when UPSR that time. My target only 5 A's. I get 6 oso i very happy d. So what for get 7? I just wan go DU only mar.. Not Catholic oso. Catholic use cain wan ar.. Somemore nid study more chinese... I wan get B's in Science and Chinese. Then the rest all ACE ACE ACE. I would be happy with just that. KAKAKA

So this is all in my 90th annual post... Hope can be 200 by next semester d lor!! :)
See you >.<

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top