0

Burp!

Yo wassup ppl!! :) I called this post *burb* 'Burb!' (XD hahaah) cuz i juz ate finish lunch and i got nothin to do now... Boring la weekends... UPSR dah nak mari dah... Kecewa.... Cuz tomolo, Mon and UPSR days cannot on9.... Sad sad.... My dad call me sleep the whole day when UPSR. When UPSR!? Hahahaahahaaa. Call me hibernate isit??! Nvm, my cave inside got TV and aircon!!! :P Anyways is not winter oso... If humans can hibernate, thn Malaysia ppl wun hibernate ga wa.... =.=

I'm full, bored and sleepy... But can't sleep. When i sleep in the afternoon before and after oso i got headache.... Haih.. So how? Last time i play SimCity, the city got to wait for tax day, etc. So when i leave it there and sit down, dah nak tidur.... ~.~ Zzz. But i surely 1 hour later wake up wan. Even when i watch boring show on TV boleh tidur juga wan. Especially at night when i lie down and watch. Wahahahaah.

Ppl!!! I nid a new com! With more space, boost, capacity... Haih~ Tak ade wang jugak... Sad sad leh. My dad got business i wan alot of stuff lor! I can't list all out, but what i need the most is a new hse, new com, new phone, Vampire Knight comic, Chibi Vampire comic and Demon Diary wan. I wan a big room of anime! :) It would be my dream *wakaka* And a dog. ^^ I dunno y, these few days got alot of mini size flies keep fly near my com... I'm smelly meh?? I bathe tiap-tiap hari ge wor..... =.= Dumb flies. Go pick on my sister's laptop lar!

Boring, boring.... I wan go out! But UPSR coming, i macam quarantine at home ar. NOOO~ Tomolo cannot on9 d... So sad.. :( Maybe i shud write more pages for the book? Maybe lah..
I wish i were rich, thn i can do a thousand things i wished for in my life till now! :) Money, money... Come my way!!! :P

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top