0

The Guineas are here!! XD

Hello ppl!!! So sry didn't post for a very long time (again)

So, today is Tuesday... Actually i usually LOVE Tuesdays alot cuz got alot of shows (especially 18SG wan WAKAKAKAKA) like Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives, Cupid, Pushing Daisies, Gossip Girl etc etc. Ok.... I'm in love with Tuesdays. I think their my lucky day XD I know i sound stupid lar.

Anyways, the 'Guineas' i was typing as my title is about G-Force!!!! :)

I'm going to see it -G-Force la, if you're dumb- and its gonna be funny. XD Those little chubby guinea pigs are soooooo ABSOLUTELY cute and stupid. Harhahhar!! =.=

I can't wait to go see... Too bad i can't see The Ugly Truth, The Proposal and The Final Destination (all oso gt 'The' wan??!) Chikuso!! All 18+ wan.. Gahh... I wanna seeeeee.... Anyways, i'm really awaiting for G-Force!! I think it means Guinea Force *laugh* So long didn't go cinema watch movie d... Cuz i usually very lazy to get up and go out cuz my computer chair is so comfy ^3^

I'm also going Cameron Highlands! This Fri. Soo, this weekend is a little more packed than usual (cuz i usually pack my time with sitting down in front of the monitor) I can't, wait!!! Harharhar. Maybe this time my mum and sis following too. Yay

But... I'm NEVER bringing my DS there. All my little cousins (especially the smallest and manja-iest wan always nag me) like to snatch here and there. haizz... I was hoping to take it there and play... But i'm gonna enjoy the air the most! Cuz city air is nooooo good. Hehehe. But if it rains the next morning surely VEREEEEEE cold wan. I hope it wun rain so much there. As usual, i'll sleep in the sleeping bag. Cuz got not much place for me to sleep and i like to kick ppl when i sleep. *cough* Well, i dunno y.

So, until Thurs i wun be posting again k!! Byebye!! Cuz Thurs i'll tell u most of the movie's story. I'm sure i'll compliment the cuteness of the guineas!! XD

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top