0

Stealth

Wassup ppl (again)

So, today about my day:

I go swimming in the morning and ended up in a big headache that now i still have, cuz its so hot and my head is spinning... HELP ME!

I on9 today but not tomolo, tomolo i whole day watch TV instead. Hahaha~

Later going out

I'm so thirsty and my throat is aching but i dunno y suddenly like that

I'm hungry!

I want money...


Ok, about the stealth, is bcause 2day i can't on9 wan, but i did. Thats called stealth ppl!! :)
The next stealth, is the Windows Live Messenger Theme. Stealth. Its quite nice, though. Its all in sheek black and it looks so modern. I'm lovin it. XD

Even on the chat window and the main window u can put one press buttons for your change of status. It's cool. And so convienient and easy. LOVE IT

So, this is almost the end of my post. Download the Stealth theme la u all!! 1.9 MB only, takes 1 min. to download. Looks nice, and if u download the theme Avalon, it would take quite longer but the theme u use is Windows Vista Messenger wan. So looks more 'In' y'know. :P
Ok ppl, thus is the end of this post. I wun post tomolo so, byebye!! And until Thurs i wun on9 oso, get that.

Bye~

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top