0

UPSR over!!!!!! Time to celebrate~

Yo ppl!!

UPSR OVER D!!!!! I'M OVERJOYED!!!!!!! :) TOO HAPPY D!!! HAHA~

I know i'm acting silly now, but the first big obstacle in our studies are far far away now~

This rocks!!!! Today is my damn lucky day!! WOOHOooooooo

U know, my test class is 6L (exprez class weih) and my number is.... Deg deng deng deng!! BK6243008. Man, today after it all finish, feel so great when i come back home... Although i wun on9 24-seven, but i still can have fun~ I talked with my mum, and in the end i get to get around and go window-shopping (tak ade wang) once a week. Still ok lah, since still got to go to szul leh. Ok, next Mon i'm going to make IC d.... I din know nid pay wan wor... I tot is free. (I know im dumb sometimes)

Today when i come back to my own real class, the teachers change the seating d XD
It became the two sides are two rows, and the middle one got three seating. Harhar
After teacher nid change our places again.. Anyways, i hate this 2 girls now... BBG + Candy

They suck!!! Wahaahah

So, i'm happy now, i'm chatting with ppl, and i wan see Naruto Shippuden. Gah, VK Volume 7 come out d.... I wan beli semua!!! All the chapter also, sad la... Tak ade wang jugak ni... Next chapter, VK Chapter 53, coming out Sept. 24th. Cant wait!!! Ahh~ This is heaven. :)

I wish i were as rich as..... Lets see... Nvm, i wish my dad owns a Computer company.. Then i can get new laptop anytime and be rich!! Wakaka! O ya, and my book, im continuing, hoping can faster finish lor... Hope that person write faster bit.... =.=


Ok, i'm happy now and Byebye!!!! :)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top