0

Exam and today

Heyy fellow earth-lians!!! XD

Sorry didn't post for like.... HOW MANY WEEKS WAS IT AGAIN?!!?

My exam results aren't satisfying.... especially my BM. got B arh!! luckily didn't get a C.... PHEWsss. But my chinese got an A :D Cause it was easier than PC's standards. So, got A lor....
Then english get A also....
Sejarah got B....
Science got B...

Must study for next term geh~
LAZY WOR!!
But wad to do, i must get more A next term if not i'm sooooo dead. =.=

Ok, i guess i'll change my blog skin today, but i won't put so many gadgets YET.
Lazy *wakaka*

Junior Camp coming lor.
Next Monday edi.
Can't wait to spend the night at our CREEEEPY school and sleeping together with friends. I guess it'll be fun!!! :D
But so sad on the last day going back earlier cause gotta go Ipoh bcuz of relative bday. Come all the way from Bangkok. So i'll just go to enjoy food.....
But when come back must swim, swim and SWIM.

WHAT THE HELL, i forgot to buy my scout cap..... But i rmb buy other stuff just left that stupid cap forgot to buy. =.= WHAT TO DO!? after my dad scold my say i'm too forgetful.

And that's cause my mind is packed full of stories, manga etc etc.
The manga Bakuman is SOOOOO nice! although not as interesting as Death Note....
Since same mangaka marh.

-Today

Well, today the wushu and tarian singa society got have the adventure day. It was fun but, NOT ENOUGH GAMES =P

I liked throwing water on ppl the most. How many ppl i thrown water on leh.... Especially Chin Howe. The RM10000 he still belum give me! >:)
When kena punishment is the worst wan.... My team kept losing :'( But quite fun larh.
the first game was flour flying here and there.
My hair turned white!

And when play finish the water game my head was all sticky flour =______=
Washed my hair TWICE. And some flour still stuck on my head.
So i gotta slowly scratch my head to get it all out.
My scalp is SORE. =.="

But they say they're not gonna have this event again next year :'( SOBs.

Okay, now i'm gonna start changing my blog stuff so A-W-A-I-T it. :)

P.S. I'm gonna kill you Howe! DIEEEEE!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top