0

Something Meaningful Once in a While

Hehlo everyone!

Too lazy to post about JC d (and my memory's starting to forget it) so i'm just continuing my ritual of posting random stuff on my blog. After all, it IS my blog. =P

Counting all the days, i never actually said what i really feel everytime. I either keep quiet. So i guess all my problems and worries are somewhat bottling up. Like in bottle (preferably a Coca-Cola glass bottle)

So, today at school, Angel wrote a 'letter' and wanted to give it to Yi Qing and then me and Siew Hui thought of the idea of writing a 'PASSIONATE LETTER OF FRIENDSHIP' to each other. Laugh if you can but, it really is nice, telling what you really feel to your BFF. And its how long, huh?

9 whole years already, and still going?

WOAH. Time passes like lightning when you never really notice.
That's the way of life.

Anyway, that's all crap. :D

So we wrote each other letters, and i bet both added up would be like 200 words already. Long right? Actually, its not. 'Cause i read it and....

She wrote somthing about my mouth keep saying foul things and in MY letter i wrote that i'm sorry for saying harsh things sometimes because that's my habit. A bad one, in fact.

Then we were like 'We can read each others minds!' because she asked something and i answered it at THE SAME TIME. She didn't even need to ask!

So then my eyes 'DROPPED A TEAR' accidentally. :)

But i was happy.

I should have written some more things like I LIKE YOU like that but...
I guess she got the message?

So maybe next time, like once a month, we write letters to each other. Then we can express ourselves and maybe i'll 'DROP A TEAR' again. Well, who knows? XD

Maybe other BFFs could try this too. :D

Ok, time for byesss :)

P.S. I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!! :D

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top