0

Tests are coming!

Hey fellows.
I've been thinking recently,
to change my blog template again.

I know you'll go all AWWWHH!! Why's she changing it again?!?!!

Yeah, yeah. But i just felt like it.
I found one colorful blog template today and wanted to change it today but was too lazy. =.=
It's not so COLORFUL, so don't worry.
But i'm too LAZYYY to put back all the gadgets...
Nvm, i'll do it when i feel rajin XP

So, yup.
Exams are coming!!!
The first exams in SAS is coming!!!
I'm not nervous or anything, and like always.
I don't ever study. =v=
Although i plan to study Science and Maths and Sejarah.
The rest is all ok for me.
I can understand.

Sejarah most of the stuff like Parameswara ruling Melaka etc etc is really easy cause we learned it in Primary.
But all the Zaman Neolitik etcetera the ciri-ciri i can't really rmb yet!!! =.="

And the Junjou Romantica on Spectrum Nexus is not so updated :(
Only Manga Fox's 1 but i don't like Manga Fox cause the pictures load really S.L.O.W.
But what can i do?
I'm sooo in love :)

I still love Spectrum and One Manga site though.
It's really nice and FASTER. =) (no offense, Manga Fox.)
OH MY GAWD.

I've been keen on seeing Bakuman the whole weekend i read like....
5 VOLUMES in 2 days. I'm reading my manga too fast now!! O~O
Cause i read back Beast Master, You're My Girlfriend and Milk Crown i seem to read faster than last time.

So when i read finish i'm like....
'OHHH NOOOOO!!! I read too fast until i couldn't enjoy the story.... Again!!'
I've gotta slow down.....

Ok, this will be a pretty short post (for me) so now's time for toodles :)

P.S. The book i was writing will be postponed until further notice. SORRY!! I haven't installed Microsoft Word and i need like 1-2 days to write a whole chapter.

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top