0

Tomorrow.... Is... Not doomsday... It's.... Junior Camp!

Hey hey people people
I've got a headache
No way no way
the weather's too hot
Hey hey me me
I hate nothing either.

Ok, that hi just now sucked. ALOT.

Today i'm posting again cause starting from tomorrow i won't be blogging/online-ing/manga reading/facebook-ing anymore.

SAD SAD SAD.
Why can't we bring laptops.
Or maybe,
Why can't I have a laptop?!?!

Gawd.
I'm exited for Junior Camp.
First time camping whor.
So must be exited lar.
After tak boleh tidur how?
I dunno. =.=

And my computer just SUCKED.
My mum -carelessly, i hasten to add- SHUT DOWN my computer instead of HIBERNATING it.

So, result!

I've gotta start using SAFE MODE. AGAIN.
I feel like crushing someone's head now.
Maybe i'll just chew my bottle cap off.
Yeah, i think i will.

I NEED A NEW COMPUTER!!!

But when my dad is in a bad mood, he keeps saying that he'll 'smash your computer to bits' but i don't care.
smash lah!
you'll be the one NEVER EVER to check your email again.
HUMPH. *anger*
I'll stomp you foot one day! (jk jk)

And that Alvin ahh....
Didn't on9.
Wan ask him thing he didn't on9
What should i doooooo?!!?

It's like hell today.
So H.O.T.
I'm D.Y.I.N.G. =3=

K, toodle time! (can't belive i just said that) =.=

P.S. It's obvious! DURH! I can hate you almost instantly. How can you do that!?!?! MORON! I'll secretly hate you for her. >:|

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top