0

Itekimasu! I'm going!

Hi hi~

And no, i'm not going to either heaven or hell.
I'm just going to camp.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!

Tdahdahdah~
I'm exited, yet i WISH WISH WISH that two people won't come..... so much.
please don't go please don't go you two bunch of idiots!!

Siew Hui's coming to pick me in an hour..
Can't wait....
And i packed up all my necessities already.
But SO SAD.
Cause trip to Ipoh terbatal edi. :(
Anyways, i get to spend more time in Junior Camp!
I hope it'll be fun..

Maybe it'll turn into a frightening nightmare...
I'll just hope that doesn't happen...

Oh!
And i finished reading Special A already!!! :D
After pulling it for so long..
But i very sad lah..
The ending is so touching, plus my feelings for Minami Maki's manga.... I ALMOST cried!

I know it sounds stupid, but whatever.

Minami Maki has a new manga coming out on Hana to Yume's next issue!
I don't know whats the title...
But i wanna see it!!!

Hana to Akuma also coming out in the NEXT NEXT Hana to Yume issue.

Can't wait already.
Just talking about my favorite mangas make me all tickle-ly and exited. >x<
I wonder if i'll survive trying not to hate those two people...
Anyways..
I'll be off9-ing SOON.

Toodles! =)

P.S. I seriously lost my scarf??!!! WTF?!!?

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top