0

HEELLOOO!! Day 2?

Hi ppl of earth!!!! Yet again.

Well, truthfully saying, i'm feeling REALLY lazy now to talk about JC Day 2. So next time!

Yesterday went to the Curve. finally!!

But was a little dissapointed. 'Cause the anime figures stuff is all either Bakugan Battle Brawlers or either Gundam 30th Anniversary stuff. Childish.

Come on, Pokemon is sooooo much more better than that Bakugan show. Or even manga.

And i went to Rock Corner there and saw the Final Fantasy XIII disc!!! :D

I SO WANT IT.

Got the soundtracks from the game and also 13 episodes. Like an anime.

AHHHHH!!! I want it!!! But it's RM 40+ weih. =.=

And Borders got alot of manga o can't find in MPH or Pupular. I want it all!!! :D

I am R.E.T.A.R.D.E.D. =.=

I'm crazy about anime and manga blah blah blah.
I don't have a car nah nah nah
So i can't go to the bar ah ah.

LAWL. ;D

I want a Samsung Corby SMS!! Cause it LOOKS nice. Harharhar. :P

TAH TAH FOR NOW. Yet again. =)

P.S. Yi Qing don't gooo!!! YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY STAY. Why go Taman Sea?!!!?

P.P.S. Renee, if you're reading this now, i MISS YOU SO MUCH NOW. Just suddenly. =) ILY and IMY. Hugs from Angie. <3

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top