0

Tadaima! I'm bacckkk!




This alien girl is just back from her first camping trip.
She appears to be very happy now but if you make her angry.....
I'll CUT YOUR INTESTINES OUT! >:)>

LAWL!! XD

I know that's just stupid but.... WHO CARES??!?!

IT'S MY DAMN BLOG!! =)

Next time i'll try upload my drawings onto this blog..
But safe mode tak boleh use webcam wan arh.
HAIHZ.

DOWOSHITE?!?!!
WHY!?!?!?

Why is Junior Camp so hecking fun and boring and tiring at the same time!?!?
But the food sucks.
Because...
The rice all stick together (and also got some hangus!)
Then also got some uncooked rice.

WAIT.
It's A LOT of uncooked rice.
I just don't want to embarrass the 3 chefs.
I'm sorry lor. :)

I wanna go Japan so so SO SO SOOOOOO much.
And The Curve now got the anime figures exhibition.
I WANT TO GO!!!!
Anyways, my mum says that maybe tonight going :D

I just hope they're not closed or anything...

Will cerita about activities in camp etc etc lateerr... Now hand muscles pain larh.

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top