0

Happy Birthday Hubby X)

Heeeellllooooo peapole-z!! XD

Yesterday was my hubby which is my sister's birthday

So i say happy birthday lor!! (what an angel i am. HAHAHA)

So yesterday Sam bring the ice-cream cake then we celebrate, then went to Pavilion.
I wore my stupid dress and flats.
I hate those flats!!!
Scratch my leg only, now got one big bubble there
So painful y'know
And i will never wear that pair of shoes again!

Well, i didn't give my hubby any presents though cause i'm out of money and how can a kid like me have an ATM card?!?! So after we come back from pavilion she went with her bf go to dunno somewhere in this world to walk then eat dinner

So my mum and me went out again go 1 Utama and buy her present which is something like a nail file thingy so when she do her own mani-pani easier abit
And i changed into my daily wear which consists of:
Long Track Pants or normal knee length pants
T-Shirt
Watch (sometimes)
Sport Shoes / Slipper
Socks (i love my socks and sport shoes)

And that includes my most nicest and comfortable wear.
I HATE DRESSES + TUNG SIEW HUI + ALOT OF SHOPPING + THE HOT SUN + A NIGHT WITH REALLY HEAVY RAIN + MY STUPID PAIR OF FLATS + BEING ALONE AT HOME

tadaaahh!!
Those are the things i hate the most

-----------------------------------------------

These few nights i can't seem to fall asleep easily
Got to turn round and round for like 10 minutes then finally can sleep
Then i wake up again 3 hours later then struggle for another 5 mins then go to sleep again

My nights just became tough!


Ok, now time to say byee~

P.S. The photos we took yesterday i'll post it sooner or later

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top