0

Nothing much to post about

Hi ppl!

Although now i have nothing much to post about, i still posted didn't i?? XD

Man....
there's still like...
2 weeks to die until it is time for next year.
Can't wait to go to high school. :D
I hope SAS is ok la.....

Sheesh....
O ya,
i was thinking of seeing Darker than Black but the manga description says that the story is more based on the character than the story itself. But its quite popular...
Now got season 2 also
manga and anime both also got 2 seasons i guess
Anyone see Love Celeb?? Kimikiss??
Well, i tellu not to see it.
It contains stuff that are 18PG
Although when i saw a little Love Celeb the story was quite funny XD
But too much embracing
GEERRHHHH.... My hair is standing up! >.<

Now i'm loading Bartender (its an anime) on Spectrum. I didn't know Spectrum had these kind of anime videos. First time i watched anime from there too
Although there are not many anime to see there =.="

I'm really bored again... I haven't got a good week. it was as bad as... Putting toothpaste on my head???
Hhahhahaha... But, i didn't seriously put toothpaste on my head. So don't get me wrong.
I was just... Describing this week

And i just had another idea of what to write for my next song.
But only one paragraph...
Most of my songs are based on j-pop songs
Meaningful and special in its own way
That's why i love japanese songs! :D
I wanna go Japan...
That lucky Siew Hui,
she went there before with her friend.
WHY IS THIS WORLD SO UNFAIR?!?!?!
Anyways, all her friends are rich also so i never did expect much from her attitude. Always wanting to go out, i'm worse ok!
I'm stuck at home.....
I also got no money go out d..
I wanna see Alvin and the Chipmunks and also Sherlock Holmes!!
:'(
This is definite now

I HATE YOU ALOT TUNG SIEW HUI

That lucky girl.... I hate her luckiness.... While i'm cornered with all the bad luck. BEEHHH.

i'd better run off and find someone else that has the same condition as me to be bff with. =.=
I'm dead serious!!
I'm in search of a real fren!!
Someone like meee......

P.S. Stupid Chin Howe go die larh!!!! WHERE'S THE DRESS?!!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top