0

Translators

Hey blog minions!!!!

Lately i've been trying to get Ume and Yui (they are translators/editors/scanners/)
to hire me as a Chi-Eng translator. I've got the software, the grammar, but i don't have the job. Its free of charge, cause its all strictly volunteer. So no money. I've been bored so why not do some manga charity??

Although so far no one replied me yet i hope they will soon >.<
Also i've been watching Hana Yori Dango (Boys over Flowers) with my sis at 12 am++ using PPS. And i'll wake up about 11am+. my latest record :)

These few days i've also been seeing Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen and Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume (i know the names are long but the storyline is nice)

Oooh, i've also read finish Koko Ni Iru Yo! (total of 18 chap) and Backstage Prince (total of 6 chap) I love Backstage Prince!! Koko Ni Iru Yo! the mangaka is same as Watashi Ni XX Shinasai! Then Backstage Prince's mangaka is the same as The King's Pawnshop. I like The King's Pawnshop more than Backstage Prince though. Dunno why.

The King's Pawnshop (total of 3 Chap.)
Watashi Ni XX Shinasai (continuous/by now got 5 chap.)

Argh.... Also got alot of new manga additions on One Manga but all aren't my fav.
My preference is:

Supernatural (like Vampires, Demons)
Shoujo (the all-time long)
Romance (all lovey-dovey)
Slice of Life (about life etc)
Comedy (the funny 1)
School Life (in school)

Ok, thats about all the genre's i like.

Ah, i hope Yui can hire me as a trans because....
....Nvm.
You see Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume starting from Chap. 23+ then you'll understand.

OK, so long ppl!

P.S. Anybody knows any kind of Japanese writing program (like writing japanese words using the western keyboard instead of the hiragana 1)
But not the NJ Star can edi.
P.P.S. Make sure the program is free and dont comment, put all of it in the chatbox. :)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top