0

Hoh hoh hoh

HARLO ALL THE PEOPLE SEEING MY BLOG :D

Today, its Christmas Eve already.... So fast =.=
But the memories in school are like... Still fresh, as fresh like it just happened yesterday.
Suddenly, its the end of the year already! (and prettay soon its gonna be the end of the world)
So....

MAGH-LEE CWISP-MAS!! :)

excuse the impression. Its J4F (juz for fun!)

BTW, does ANYONE here seen B.O.D.Y. (its not a sick manga, its just the name) or Koko ni Iru Yo! or just maybe Backstage Prince OR Thousand Years of Snow? Beast Master? You're My Girlfriend?

As you expect, i've been seeing lots and lots of manga the whole holidays WOOOHOOOO~
I guess by now i've seen about..... 50+? manga in these past few months (inclucing before holidays started)
WHAT A ACHIEVEMENT!! XD

Also, today there's Sherlock Homes and Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 out, i wanna go see!!!
I guess my mum maybe will take me see Sherlock Holmes and i'll see Alvin with Siew Hui.
Can't wait can't wait
I LOVE SHERLOCK HOLMES
Especially the story The Hound of the Baskervilles
its so intriguing and i've read it like... 3 times already??
Also The Extraordinary Adventures of Sherlock Holmes etc etc. All his cases are super mysterious and interesting
Its better than Nancy Drew or Famous Five (to me)
i'm a big fan of it! (now since i mentioned fan, i forgot to become a fan of Sherlock Holmes on Fb. Will be later after seeing this chapter of Koko ni Iru Yo!)

And the Beast Master is really nice. You're My Girlfriend too!! And the mangaka of Beast Master is the same as Dengeki Daisy (which i also love) and You're My Girlfriend's mangaka is also the same as Special A.
Well,
apparently i love almost every manga i see but too bad Chibi Vampire went down on my anime list.
If you call me to name my all time long 3 top anime/manga
I'd have a hard time choosing!

But still, Vampire Knight is number 1 :D
I've also seen all of Matsuri Hino's other manga, ex.

Merupuri (i love this alot too)
Wanted (not really, the story is too fast going)
Captive Heart (its her first manga i guess, cause the drawings aren't as good as the other's)

Now, this is my current top 3 (i've spent a few hours deciding this)

Vampire Knight
Beast Master
You're My Girlfriend

I've had a hard time deciding whether Beast Master comes first or You're My Girlfriend.

Ok, i know you're all bored now looking at this damn post filled with manga crazy words.
So,
nows the time to say Bye~ :D

P.S. Chin Howe i will DEFINITELY KILL YOU

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top