0

Here i am

hello ppl!!

So...
Here i am...
At my gran's house again.. (hey, this rhymes!)
Using my cousin's laptop to online now

Such a hot day.....
But luckily my gran's house floor is cooling :)
Nothing much to do here also..
My annoying cousin sis isn't here too
Sometimes it feels quite boring O.O
Surprisingly,
my mum said we are gonna be here till evening
If i could i wanna go Renee's hse
But she's not in now
i guess...
She say later she going see movie
dunno what movie
i also wan goo!!

anyways,
do any of you reader's know how to manage this blog template?
the pictures under the blog title are not nice at all
i wanna change it
and also the contact button on the top
i wanna add stuff there
so HOW THE HELL DO YOU MANAGE THIS??!!

Ok, nothing more to type edi so byebye! :)

P.S. Ianson faster mail the pics to me and CHIN HOWE WHERE IS MY DRESS HUH?!?!?!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top