0

So long no post

Hello people!!

Its been 4 days since i last posted.
And these 4 days have been long for me.
Holidays this year is super boring.
I hate this.
I wanna go back to when i was still in 6A!!
:'(
I miss my frens and teacher already.
It's not even more than 2 weeks yet.
I miss my past.
But we're still walking into the future rite??

Y'know, there's this stupid absurd spammer on my chatbox.
Super cheeky.
always 顶嘴 , think that it's right. (it? of course, that IT is not HUMAN)

Ok, as i've said, this holiday has been boring.
I've been sitting in staring at this comp the whole holiday. (till now i'm still staring at it!)
Anyone got any nice anime to recommend??? (plzz.... I'm bored to death)
i wanna die.
i need some entertainment.
=.=
=.=
=.=
=.=
=.=
=.=
=.=

That is my face for like now.
My face says BORING on it.
My brain thinks that it is boring now.
My actions say i nid something more exiting.

lastly,
i wanna see NEW MOON!!!!
:'(
This holiday sure is sad and boring.
~____~

I'll die soon.
I need something to make me feel more fired up!

.bleh..bleh..bleh..bleh..bleh..bleh..bleh..bleh.

.BLA. .BLA. .BLA. .BLA. .BLA.

yup, i'm doing this out of USPER BOREDOM.
i'm sinking in my own fantasy world.
at least its more fun than now rite?
And i'll have more stories to tell about.
GAHHH... i'm still bored.
Still...
still...
gonna die...

ok, before i fall into the graveyard,
saying byebye.

P.S. i'm not going Sunway lagoon stupid Siew Hui!!!! I'm not rich =.=
P.P.S. Chin Howe where the heck is my dress?!?!?!?!?!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top