0

Still nothing much

Halo ppl of earth and blog minions!

Sorry i haven't been posting alot lately.
I've been on vacation!!!

Actually, i am on vacation. Its the holidays rite?
I didn't really go anywhere the whole week so,
nothing to blog about!

Anyways, Fri was my cousin's birthday.
Now he is the big 21!!
so, HAPPPEEEEE BARTHDAY!!! :D

Actually it is on Sat, but on Sat he has a test so later on he go Genting celebrate with his frens etc etc.
Well, the cake was quite nice.
Although i like the cheese by itself better.....
It was an oreo-cheese birthday cake la.
The oreo is mixed together with the cheese cream
quite nice actually
from Secret Recipe
Although i prefer the yoghurt cheese more :D

So... Nothing more to post.
My songs???
Had no idea what to write about!!!
No inspiration yet...
So yeah, i've run out of songs.
So what!!??
You can't even read the Hiragana rite???
Bet you don't even know what is Hiragana and Katakana!! *evil laugh*

Well, go ask someone that knows Japanese (ex. me, siew hui)
Then you'll understand.

Oh yeah!
And my new blog template.
I haven't really know how to use it properly yet so...
I'll upgrade it more in the future.
I like the sidebar thingy though.
Saves space and is very compact.

OK, time to say bye.

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top