0

Happy Mum'z Day!

Hey ppl! I am posting tis to wish all of ya' mumz a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPPPPYYYYYYYY MUM'Z DAY! =_= (I luv using big letters for somethin special or important) Hope tat u all gt 准备 a gift 4 ur beloved mum! I as well also am giving a present 4 my mum! But its a secret. Hehehe... (Cuz its really special) Wart r u giving ur mum? I say nice presents for a hardworker like massage chairs, but it is all tat u got the heart to giv ur mum a present. Dun need to be expensive (or cheap..), juz put ur efforts in finding the right gift 4 beloved mum! But if it is tooo... Um... UNINPROPRIATE, thn... I gotta say, u r very very bad at picking presents. My dad gave the most presents to my mum though. :) Cuz my dad is the richest gud guy in the world to me! Haahahaha... Oh, and also read tis post again on Father's Day. It could be useful to u but i dunno. Ok, so last sentence, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY VERY VERY VERY EXITING MOTHER'S (or father's) DAYYYY!! :D

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top