0

I have a guy i like.......

Ahem....

I have a guy i do like also... This is almost continuous to my last post 'bout love.... Heehee... I shall give you a clue.. Even Yurika-chan (a friend of mine) knows him... Well, she has alot of friends that i also know from Japan so you'll never guess.. Haha.. Here is ur clue:

CLUE: He is kind and helpful in his own way, he is funny and quite the people around, his father is some-kind of manager, and this is ur second clue,
2nd CLUE: His name is this long: XXXXXXXXXX

Find all these people you know that i also know and give me a match. I shall reply you as soon as i can! :)
So, can you find the person?? Hope you won't find it so fast though.. Heehee... And he isn't on my Facebook list of friends so.... Slowly find him!!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top