0

What happened today...

Today, teacher has gone marching d! Cuz he is the head of my szul's Red House sports team. As soon as he got out of the class, we all shouted for joy!!! :) The guys are all cramped up at the end of the classroom playing a wat they call 'Leadbox Fight'. While the girls are all sitting together and talking 'bout boys. (exept me and Jess) And some of them are doing nothin, looking around and day dreaming. Haih, sometimes it is bored not doing anything. But, itz still gud cuz teacher's not here! And i chatted on MSN on Thursday to Jess, we make up a plan. Two plans, actually. That is to make the guys that like us, (or maybe we like each other) to make them jealous! Hehehe.... It was funny. We began talkin loudly 'bout my hamster Joshy a.k.a. Sushi tat he is sooo.. Um... HANSOME AND HOT. I know, how can a hamster be HOT??!! But it was all for my futures purpose so.. SORRY JOSHY! :) But we ended up laughing like hell saying that my hamster Joshy is soo absolutely cool and hot and nice. Phewww...... What a gast! ~_~ We laughed like mad and in the end we didn't make out anything. Hahahahaha.... Well, my next plan would be like... Well, can't tell... Until i make it happen so.. Srry!! Bye! :D

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top