0

It was funny...


Well... Today was another funny experience.. HAhahaha.. The guard outside my szul blowed his whistle. It indicates that we should go in the guard house and wait 4 our parents there. And then, my fren, she banged into me and it was while i was copying the whistle sound. When she banged me, i whistled quite loudly. And then while i was walking back i whistled again and again and thn the guard turned around the other side when i whistled my last one. It was hilarious, we laughed like mad (AGAIN!) and went in. That was my funniest thing of the day.. Hahahaha... Still so funny in my mind...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And a fact, scientists say that if u laugh ten minutes a day, it helps relieve stress! (This is REAL)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top