0

Whatz happening today...

Hi! Today i am posting this early cuz afterwards i am going out the whole mornin. I am going to the temple to pray, get a scholarship, bathe the chinese buddha, and etc., lots of other boring stuff. And i am also sure that it will be crowded there so.. WHY MUST I GO??!!! And also after i come back i am having my frens doing a group activity at my house so.. Today afternoon the schedule is a little teeny-weeny tight but i think, that i could manage. It would be fun awhile getting things and rushing urself.... But if it occurs too often, well, juz to say, I WILL BE STRESSED OUT!! Hahahaha.... Itz real. My teacher has lotz of grey hair cuz he is depressed and stressed out. Phew, must be hard living his cold and shivering life.. BRRRR.. HAhahahaa..... At 9 am i will be going off... Dunno how will i stand the crowd there.. Hmmmm... Nvm...

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top