2

Today....

Today... At my szul, I had quite a good laugh until i had no air in my stomach to laugh anymore. It was really really REALLY REALLY REALLYYY funny. U see, it is when we were talking. The fren in front of me spat saliva while talking. Euuu. But the funny thing is it fell so far until it dropped on my hand. Hahahaha... And then it was our laughing sounds all over the class. Then i exclaimed, ' Hahahahahahahaa.. U know wat, i saw a white thing come out from her mouth and thn fly onto my hand. Hahahahahaahahahaha....(Too funny until i cried happy tears..)'. Then she got angry and then i tried to make her happy. I used the glue stick and tickled her under her armpit cuz she is scared of it.(EUUU) Thn another fren of mine also tickled her. Then i said that i was putting deodorant on her arm. Then we laughed again louder. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... There we go again. It was utterly hilarious... And my stomache still hurts when i am typing this post cuz it was really really funny. Won't forget it. A funny experience... HAHAHA...

2 0pinions | C0mments:

Jessica said...

eh aunty!!you missed one part,pulling out rubber band that part..and it is funny

R!n@ said...

wat lah u.. I tie ur hair funny meh?

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top