0

I dunno how to do this...


Well, today... I have created a quiz on Facebook. U can all go and try what will i do to my best fren. And if u haven't add me, my name is Rina Teh under the picture of:

This ->

And also, referring to my subject today,
I dunno how to do my homework.. Hehe,
no lah. Juz kidding. But i think that my form teacher at szul is so strict and has a long finger. He is soooooo skinny and also his finger is so long. I think that is y he likes to point his finger when warning other ppl or talking or teaching. Omg, it really is long. Like ur finger is ___ this long, and his finger is _____ long. Imagine it. And it is long and bony. Haha. That is all I am posting about now. Please wait 4 my next post!!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top